- “Spooky Bats & Cats Sour Gummy Candies” – If you’re looking for some yummy gummy candies that are made with natural flavors and colored with plant based colors, then you need to try these candies! They are incredibly delicious and insanely addicting! Trust me, my husband and I have already gone through 2 bags so far and plan to buy more before they’re gone for the season! Price is $2.99/bag and each bag weighs 14 oz.
- “Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches” – These ice cream sandwiches are seriously the best ice cream sandwiches I’ve ever had in my life! Seriously, they are incredibly delicious! Also, the ice cream sandwiches are so big that you can easily split it in half to share or save half of it for later! My husband and I love them so much that we try to pick up at least one box each time we stop by Trader Joe’s just to make sure that we never run out! If you haven’t tried them out yet, I highly recommend you pick up a box during your next visit! Price is $4.79/box and each box comes with 4 pre-packaged ice cream sandwiches.
- “Mandarin Orange Chicken” – If you’re a fan of the Orange Chicken from Panda Express, then you definitely need to try out these Mandarin Orange Chicken packets from Trader Joe’s! It’s even better than Panda Express in my opinion! I love how easy it is to make and is ready to eat in under 10 minutes! It can be enjoyed as a main course on it’s own or paired nicely as a side entry! Price is $4.99/bag and each bag weighs 22 oz.
- “Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups” – For those of you that love dark chocolate, these peanut butter cups are LIFE! I have been purchasing them for years and love to put them in the fridge until I’m ready to eat them! If this box is too big for you to consume on your own, Trader Joe’s also has a small bag of prepackaged peanut butter ups at the front registers for only a few dollars if you still want to try them out! I promise you that if you are a chocolate lover like myself, you will not regret buying these! Price is $4.49/box and each box weighs 16 oz.
- “Cacio E Pepe Pasta Sauce” – This pasta sauce literally translates to cheese and pepper sauce and tastes exactly like it too! It’s kind of like a very seasoned Alfredo sauce that just melts in your mouth! I’ve paired it with chicken raviolis so far and it was absolutely delicious! Even my husband is a fan of it and he isn’t normally a fan of store bought pasta sauces so that’s a major win! Price is $3.49/jar and each jar weighs 14.5 oz.
- “Everything and the Elote Greek Style Yogurt Dip” – Believe me when I say that this dip is SUPER good! It’s paired nicely with corn on the cop or chips and is a must have for anyone that is a fan of street corn! It’s a mixture of both creamy and zesty and is guaranteed to keep you going back for seconds after you’ve had the first bite! If you’re not a fan of dipping sauces, you might want to purchase the ‘Everything but the Elote’ spice and seasoning blend on it’s own! Both of which are absolutely delicious! Price is $$3.49/container and each container weighs 8 oz.
- “Cheddar & Gruyere Melange Cheese” – If you’re a fan on grilled cheese sandwiches, then you need to pick up a block of this cheese the next time you’re at Trader Joe’s! It makes the most delicious grilled cheese sandwich and tastes good even as a snack with crackers and fruit slices! Each block costs $7.49/lbs. and is so good that you’ll want to purchase it again and again!
- “Potato Pancakes” – These potato pancakes (aka latkes) seriously remind me of my childhood! Growing up, my mom would always make us homemade potato pancakes and these taste just like the ones she’d make! They are perfect to eat on their own as a main entry or can be used as an appetizer! The portion sizes aren’t bad either which I love and the best part is that they are ready to eat in minutes! Price is $2.69/box and each box weighs 10.6 oz.
- “Chocolate & Peanut Butter Joe-Joe’s” – If you’ve never had these yummy cookies before then you are definitely missing out! They seriously taste like an Oreo cookie dipped in peanut butter and then covered in fudge chocolate! Now yes, they are very high in calories and super filling for one sitting, but they are insanely delicious if you are a cookie lover! Definitely one of my favorite current finds at Trader Joe’s and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Price is $2.99/box and each box weighs 6.8 oz.
- “Parmesan Pastry Pups” – Last but not least, these pasty pups are to die for! They are pretty much a little smokey sausage wrapped in a crispy, flaky parmesan pastry and oh my gosh are they addicting! I’ve been purchasing them over and over for years now and I don’t plan on ever stopping! If you love hot dogs and cheese, then I can guarantee that you are going to love this! Similar to the above, they are perfect to have on their own as an entry, or would make the perfect appetizer for any occasion! They are also ready to eat in a few minutes making them a very convenient snack when you are pressed for time! Price is $4.79/box and each box weighs 10.5 oz.
Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these items from Trader Joe’s before and what you thought of them! Also, let me know if there any items you would highly recommend I try if they are not mentioned above! Thank you for reading and until next time…
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Current Favorites at Trader Joe’s for September 2021”
Loving this post of yours! I’m only familiar with TJ’s cookie butter, and thanks to this one – that store has a lot of other finds!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for commenting! You can never go wrong with Trader Joe’s! ☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person